Moving home can be stressful, whether it is moving to the next suburb or moving interstate. It can be both expensive and time-consuming, however, when you choose the right furniture freighters, moving can be a fun and rewarding experience! At Phil’s Furniture Freighters we can take the stress out of your move.
Organising Your Furniture Removals in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
- When you are organising your move, start preparing early. Get quotations well ahead of time as they can take some time to prepare.
- Do not choose solely on price. Consider what you need for the move and which furniture freighters suit you best.
- When looking for furniture removalists in Bundoora and Melbourne’s Northern suburbs choose three companies that can best meet your needs and obtain quotes from all of them.
Organise Your Belongings
We strongly suggest you take stock of your household items and use this time to declutter before you move! Consider a garage sale so that you are not taking unneeded items with you.
Prepare your Furniture
- Make a list of items of furniture.
- Put aside the tools that it will take to disassemble the furniture. Estimate how much time it will take to make the furniture apart and put it back together again.
- Prepare any wrapping materials such as towels and bubble wrap.
Organise Professional Packing When You Book Furniture Removals in Northern Suburbs Areas
- Consider organising us to do your packing. As professional furniture freighters, we know how to pack items carefully and with minimal damage expertly.
- If you do decide to do the packing yourself, pack your seldom used items first.
- Pack up your house room by room, and label all the boxes. Leave unpacking your fridge until the last day.
- A little planning can ensure that your move goes smoothly! For a home move that is organised, simple and stress-free, contact us at Phils Furniture Freighters. We do furniture removals in Bundoora, Northern Suburbs, greater Melbourne, and interstate.